A rising tide, as they say, will lift all boats, and my guest today is a powerful rising tide. Myoshia Boykin-Anderson is an award-winning entrepreneur who owns the multiple 7-figure tech company AndTech Solutions. AndTech provides custom application development to some of the country’s top companies and organizations. The company has implemented applications that are responsible for managing over 56 million users across 25 states.
Myoshia did not have an easy upbringing and confidently admits that her success is a product of her admirable tenacity. Her perseverance is a fabulous reminder that there is nobody holding you back from your ideas, but you. She is truly living the American dream and her story bears repeating. One of the reasons that I have created the Corepreneur Podcast is to provide you with an inspirational, educational, and creative sanctuary and today’s interview is just that.
Listen in as we discuss how she started her first business, how spirituality and business intersect, and why Myoshia’s secret lake house is so important to her.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“I do not let ‘no’ be the final answer for me.” – Myoshia Boykin-Anderson
- How to break into the pharmaceutical industry
- The intersection of business and spirituality
- Why Myoshia Boykin-Anderson is successful
- Business development during a pandemic
- How to use your personality in business
- Who AndTech Solutions serves
“I embrace every ‘failure’ that’s come along because it’s helped me to get to where I am now.” – Myoshia Boykin-Anderson
- Listen to the first episode of The Corepreneur Podcast: The Rise of the Corepreneur
- Connect with Myoshia Boykin-Anderson:
“If we sit still, we will never know.” – Myoshia Boykin-Anderson