My first guest on The Corepreneur Podcast is none other than Ali Brown, one of the world’s most recognized business coaches for women entrepreneurs and thought leaders. Ali is also a renowned leadership speaker and Founder of The Trust.
In this episode Ali Brown discusses her journey as an entrepreneur, how to protect your intellectual property, and how to bring spirituality into the workplace.
“It’s always full intention, full on, but with a bit of that surrender which keeps you sane.” – Ali Brown.
- How to protect your intellectual property
- What to do when someone steals your intellectual property
- Ali Brown’s journey to entrepreneurship
- What is the purpose of The Trust
- Why women tend to hold back their ideas
- How to deal with copycats in business
- The value of learning basic trademark usage laws
- How to claim your worth at work
- How to bring up spirituality in the workplace
“I literally bought an e-book on how to sell e-books.” – Ali Brown
- The Trust
- Connect with Ali Brown: